Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Village

I love my village. That's what we call our girls' group that gets together every Monday night for prayer and Bible study. Of course, I haven't been there the last few weeks, but I was able to talk with some of the girls Saturday. A couple of them were in desperate need of prayer. One of them updated me that she was doing very well in one aspect of her life. Another shared her concern for one of the other girls. That was just within the short time I had with them Saturday. I miss them so much. I pray for them whenever I can.

A few weeks ago, we were not getting through to the students at camp. Brock was onstage speaking and I was in a closet off to the side listening. I texted one of the girls to pray. I knew that our village was meeting at that time. Almost instantly, there was a turning point out in the audience. Brock felt it as well. What a special group of girls!

0 comments: