Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Date!!!

After Brock had a long day of meetings yesterday, we ran at the park. Then, we stopped by our friends' house. One of the girls told me that she was about to go on a date as I was standing in her room watching her try on different clothes. I ran out to Brock to warn him not to embarrass her in front of her date. (He enjoys picking on this girl in particular.)

We all waited in the living room for her date to come. Brock said that he'd never waited on a date to come and pick anyone up before (because the guy does that!). It was exciting!

When the date knocked on the door, Brock said, "Hide!" and he jumped on the floor crouching down in a ball. I thought that he was going to surely embarrass her, but he didn't. After he picked himself off of the floor, he introduced himself. The only thing he said was, "Drive safely!" as they were on their way out the door. That was slightly dadish, but our friend said that he did "fine."

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I really want to see that movie now! I think I might go tomorrow...haha