Monday, November 12, 2007

Show in Dacula, GA

Our show last night went very well. My toe and sinuses were much better. Although we were all tired, the show didn't reflect our weariness. It's like adrenaline kicks in and takes over for the entirety of the show. I was surprised at how many people attended---over 2,000. We all laughed together and had a great time...they were a fun crowd.

We saw some of our friends from the SuperWow staff. That is such a wonderful group! A couple of them got to watch the show for the first time without having to man a camera the whole time.

Today, everyone is sleeping in (except me because I don't know how to). Then, we are going to eat lunch at Pappasitos and head home for some rest and relaxation. We did it! This was an amazing week of ministry, but I'm ready to come down off of the high and chill.

1 comments:

Michawn said...

I'm so glad you get a break. Have a great time...and enjoy that good food today for lunch. Mmmmmm!! Wish I was there too.