Friday, November 16, 2007

On the Road Again

We are heading out on the road again. We leave early this morning and drive 7 hours to do a show in Roanoke, VA tonight. For some reason, I woke up at 4am this morning. Maybe it's because I'm anxious about this show. In some ways it's more reassuring to drive to an event as opposed to flying because we have more control of it. However, this is going to be a long drive to make the day of the show. Pray for a smooth drive.

Last night, we hung out with our friend, David Nasser. He happened to be in town. It was so good to see him. He is an excellent speaker and a man of God. I'm always inspired when I'm around him. I wish that we got to see him and his precious wife more.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

HELLO AUNY!
Hope you have a safe travel. Is good be on the road. is going to keep your mind busy. You need distraction.
I'll pray for your travel.

by the way... I was thinking... I'm working in a prepayed calling card customer service. This cards are saled in USA. You can call me for free to my job hahahahaha i can not talk but you can say anything you want. I just have to follow the procedures. You can do jokes too hahaha well... my mind was blowing or flying whatever. mmmm i'm going to give you some number you can reach to call: 18000594107 OR 18008594219 I don't know wich one is.

AUNY said...

Brock called but someone named Tyrone answered.