Saturday, November 17, 2007

Show in Roanoke, VA

I went into the show last night in not the best of moods (remember I woke up at 4am). However, the people were so nice when we got there that they lifted my spirits. I was able to set up everything fairly easily and quickly.

The show began at 9pm. It was after the service at the conference. I thought that the audience might be too tired to enjoy a show. Man, was I wrong! They all had a blast! They were ready to have a good time and they did. Brock was on too. He was extra funny. What a fun show!

3 comments:

Chad and Rebecca said...

I am glad that it went well for you. Wow, 4 am I would have been a little crabby too!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the show went great. Mom

AUNY said...

Our shows are so fun because they are so interactive. Every show is different depending on the audience and volunteers we get onstage. For example, at this show in Virginia, someone ended up doing push-ups on the stage and there was a guy who said "Oh yeah!" every time Brock did an illusion that he liked. One of the girls that he got on stage to help him with a trick was extra jumpy. It was so funny!