Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Show in White Hall, AR

The show last night went amazing! The place was packed and everyone was so excited! From the minute we got there, we could tell that the church had been praying over this event. They had everything perfect for us and were so nice. It really was a wonderful experience. I enjoy doing shows so much!

We are about to fly home in a little while. Next week is going to be a killer, so we are going to try and rest as much as possible for the next couple of days. Pray for me as I go home. There are still some upsetting things that are going on at home, so my heart is heavy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The show last night was absolutely awesome!It really gave me a different way to look at how God can speak to people through others. Muchos Kudos and may God continue to bless both of you and everything that you do!!

Barbara said...

YES! you need some rest! You deserve it.
I'll pray for you all as always =) Love ya!