Thursday, March 06, 2008

The Bucket List

Have any of you seen this movie? It's rather good. It's about two older men who seek to accomplish things on their list before they die which is in about 6 months. My only deal is that why wait until you only have 6 months to live before you begin doing the things you want to do in life? It seems like you wouldn't be able to enjoy it very much at that time because you wouldn't feel very well. When I get old, I want to be at home and spending time with loved ones.

I've almost completed my list and I'm only 32. I keep adding to the list and changing it. The only thing that has been on my list since I was in the 5th grade is to go to all 50 states. I only have one that I haven't been to...Hawaii. Someday, I will go there. What's on your list?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Auny, your blog today shows that spirit and attitude you state about yourself in the "About Me" piece on your blog. How did you get stuck with such cautious parents? Seriously, I think most of us get bogged in the challenges of everyday life that we don't even take time to make a list--where would it fit, sandwiched in-between my grocery list and to-get-done today list? mom in Shepherd

Anonymous said...

The only thing that is on my list is taking you to hawaii