Thursday, March 27, 2008

Overwhelmed

That's what I am right now. Although we aren't doing a show until April 9th, we have a lot going on between now and then. We must complete projects like finishing our dvd, a new photo shoot, and rehearsing our new Miracles show. Plus, I'm doing a chocolate tasting on April 5th and getting chocolate tasting kits ready. I enjoy doing shows because I know exactly what to do and how long it will take. When the show is over...it's over. All that needs to be done is pack up and leave. I don't enjoy doing projects like this. It's not familiar. Nobody quite knows how to do it. It seems like you're never done.

Also, nothing is going smoothly right now. Nothing is coming together well. You know how our travel has been horrendous lately? Well, that's how everything is with our ministry right now. We thought that we had a trailer to use to take to our Miracle shows and that fell through. We decided to rent a trailer for the time being. We thought that we had a place to rehearse our show and two places fell through. So, now we have a trailer full of equipment but nowhere to take it to rehearse.

Plus, there is a lot of other things that I cannot talk about with our ministry. Satan has always attacked us financially, but now, he's just getting more ruthless. I also have some personal family health issues that are going on. I'm simply overwhelmed right now. Please pray. I need some things to go right and smoothly or I'm going to explode!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'll be praying!!! I hope things calm down soon for you!

Anonymous said...

Auny...just a note to tell you again that I read your blog EVERY day and especially now I am praying for you. Hope everything comes together. Especially take care of yorself "health wise"
Love to you and Brock
Lucy Thomas

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath and relax, your prayer warriors are praying. Just look to Jesus and tell Satan to get out and leave you alone. Jesus will have the glory! I shall be praying!

Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

I'm sending you a good 'ole south Georgia ((HUG)). I've been facing some family health difficulties myself. It can make us feel helpless. It's ok to feel helpless because that's when we realize we need our Savior the most. When God made us, He made us to have human emotions and He understands how we feel. I'm sorry for the trouble you and Brock are facing right now and sometimes we just need to know folks are "crying" with us, "praying" for us, and "standing" in the gap for us! That's what we're all doing for you and Brock.

Be strong! Remember the HALT thing...don't get too Hungry, too Angry, too Lonely or too Tired. Remember God rested after His work of creation...so we all deserve a rest as well! Be good to "YOU" today!