Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Day of Preparation

We leave tomorrow morning to go to Pennsylvania. We will get back late Saturday night. Then, we'll go to the early service at church and come home to have another Party with a Purpose at our house on Easter. This time, we are collecting shoes for Soles4Souls...more about that later.

Anyway, today was busy because I had to pack everything up for this show. It was rather tricky because we're doing 3 different shows this weekend.

Plus, I had to go to the grocery store and buy as much as possible for the party on Sunday. I had to get as much ready as possible. Brock grilled the chicken and we put them in the freezer. He will grill a pork loin and I'll make a few sides and desserts on Sunday. I'll have to wait until Sunday to buy flowers and bread.

I got everything ready for the Easter Egg Hunt. All that we will have to do is hide them on Sunday. I did as much as possible, but it's still going to be busy Sunday. When everyone gets there, it will be so fun, though.

0 comments: