Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Timber!

Do you ever wonder what we do when we are at home? Well, besides going to meetings, running errands, and catching up on e-mails, we take care of house stuff. For example, we needed a tree cut down in our yard. The woodpeckers got to it and killed it. It could fall at any time. We wanted to take it down ourselves to ensure that the large tree didn't fall down on our house. Therefore, we got our neighbor, Billy, and his friends to help us do it. Billy is the best neighbor ever. He doesn't complain when the grass it too high. He's never loud or anything. Plus, he keeps us laughing. Watch these videos and you'll see what I mean. He's so funny!





4 comments:

AUNY said...

That's our friend, Jacob, in the last one. He was over that day working on our photo shoot stuff. He happened to see the tree come down!

Amber said...

Looks DANGEROUS!!!

trent and kay said...

I think there really is some reality show about men who cut down trees. I've never seen it but I've read about it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.