Sunday, March 30, 2008

Girls' Weekend

I'm so excited! My village (Bible study group consisting of 9 girls) piled into a van and went to Gatlinburg, TN yesterday morning. Gatlinburg is a really touristy place, but we stayed in a cabin, and it wasn't a lengthy drive. I'd go to Podunk, Kansas if it meant time with my girls. I just love them. We will be coming back this evening. I'll tell you all about it when we get back!

I think that it's healthy to get away with the girls (or if you're a guy, the guys). Brock is the kind of person that can be around people 24-7, and he is...ME. I get alone time every day because I wake up much earlier than him. However, when he does get a little alone time, he enjoys it. That's why I wanted him to go out to California. He's got some buddies who go dirt bike riding together. Anyway, girl and guy time has always been good for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurry home. im dysfunctional

Barbara said...

ooo that's so cute!

and i agree with you. boys and girl time is good. in fact, yesterday my boyfriend went to his ranch with his friends. i stay here and go out with my friends. healthy time.

Anonymous said...

this is so cool. i've moved a lot lately so i've yet to find my tribe...i miss it, but it's always cool to read about others'.