Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Cool Under Pressure

Brock is the coolest person under pressure that I've ever seen! I know that he must think quickly when things are going wrong during the show, but his actions never show it. I'm about to have a hernia backstage or at the sound board, and he looks as if he were having a nice relaxing day at the beach.

For example, when he wrecked the bike during the show last week, he calmly went to pick up the bike...not brisk, sharp movements like I use when I'm in distress. That's why people often think that he does things on purpose.

Who in their right mind would think that he wrecked that bike on purpose, or having all the electricity go out on the entire boat on the Brio Cruise was all planned by him? Lots of people because he is so cool under pressure that they think he planned it. I wish that I could be that cool under pressure!

1 comments:

Michawn said...

I know. I think that is super cool about him.