Friday, May 09, 2008

Contest

Yesterday was wonderful. We took it easy in the morning. "Walk the Line" was on TV and we watched it as we were leisurely getting ready. Then, we headed over to our new favorite lunch place which happens to be only 5 minutes from our house. We had some fabulous seafood there. Then, we went shopping a little around there at some of the new shops that are popping up near us.

After that, we went and watched "Iron Man." It was better than we thought that it was going to be. I always enjoy super hero movies because they are fairly clean and fun, and the good guy always wins.

Then, we grabbed some sushi and went to Aux Chou. It's a dessert place that we love in downtown Franklin. They don't have fondue there like the Cocoa Tree did. However, last night Brock made special arrangements with the chef and she provided us with some great fondue! It was so good!!! It was so sweet of Brock to set that up for me.

Okay, here's the contest: When we came home, we went through all of the photo albums that we've collected over the last 9 years. We've traveled all over the world and I enjoy taking pictures to archive everything. If you can figure this out, we will give you one of our new dvd's when it comes out next month. How many photo albums do we have?

12 comments:

Amber said...

22???

Anonymous said...

15

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

31 - Tyler Newberry

Steph said...

20..roughly 2 for every year y'all have been hitched.

Anonymous said...

I would think one for each year and one for the courtship years for a total of 10....

Glad that you had a good day! Brock is certainly a keeper!

Mrs. G

Haley said...

I"m going with 17.

Shannon said...

12...i'm counting in my head everywhere I've seen a photo album in your house, ha!

Anonymous said...

19

Anonymous said...

With all your travels, I would think one wouldn't hold a years worth of pictures. So, I'm going with 18.

taw

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Auny, it's Jamie from DAB, I guessed 9 in the above post, but forgot to put my name :-)

Anonymous said...

you guys were not even close