Friday, May 16, 2008

Travel Day

I began yesterday in Memphis and I ended up in Houston. We drove the three hour drive home yesterday morning. Then, we packed everything up and drove to the airport. Brock went to L.A. for a few days to work on some business stuff. He's also going to ride dirt bikes with some friends out there. I went to TX to hang out with my family.

Since I got back from vacation in January, I've taken on some of Shannon's job of road managing, Parties with a Purpose, Chocolate Tastings, and we've done a brand new show. Plus, we have some business changes that we are making. I feel like it's been mostly work for me for the last few months. I need this break. As I've said before, all work and no play doesn't sit well with me. This is perfect!

3 comments:

Steph said...

auny, you are the woman. i hope that you are blessed by others b/c you sure are a blessing to others. you and Brock are very kind and compassionate. it's very neat to see how y'all live out the verse, "love thy neighbor..". i know that's such a simple verse but that's exactly what y'all do. show love to others in such a unique way w/ your parties w/ a purpose, chocolate tastings for compassion....online showers while being in the ministry.

have fun w/ your fab fam. you deserve it.

AUNY said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Steph! You and Brian are such a blessing to your community, so you know all about loving your neighbor.

Anonymous said...

You both are a blessing to me--you and Steph--and the guys too.

Have a great week with your parents, Auny. Give them our love.

Love you

Mom G