Monday, May 05, 2008

The Miracles Show

Last night, we performed the show of our life. The Miracles show went so well last night. The crowd was wonderful. Our staff (meaning Brad and Kyle) were excellent. Brock did a great job. This time, the show really clicked. I got to see some friends that I grew up with in Daytona. Several people were saved...what a great night!

I say that this is the show of our lives because I feel like the Lord called Brock to do the Miracles of Jesus TV show. Then, I feel as if He called us to do this show. Who else in the world could do an illusion show about the Miracles of Jesus and discuss some of the things that they found while filming the TV show? Brock's the only one. That's why this show is extra special.

A few times throughout the show, I got emotional. Just thinking about Jesus and His crucifixion and resurrection is enough to move me to tears. Add our show and such an amazing crowd (1,000 in attendance) and I was overcome by emotion. I felt as if this show is our offering to the Lord.

0 comments: