Friday, October 17, 2008

Back Muscle

I don't know if I strained my back muscle or what, but yesterday, I was rather laid up. I've only had a pulled muscle once. It was in my lower back. That was awful! If I moved my big toe, shrilling pain would shoot up my whole body.

That was not the case with this muscle. It was just really tight and sensitive. Brock took really good care of me, though. He massaged it a few times throughout the day. This really loosened it up. He cooked lunch and dinner for me.

It was strange to have to put everything on hold. I had some washing to do, but bending over wasn't a good idea, so I put it off. At one point, I emptied the dishwasher with a little help from Brock just because I had to have the kitchen clean. After doing that little bit, I was wiped out!

I feel much better today, though! It just feels a little tight back there. I'm going to try to take it easy today, but I think that I can do a few things if I'm careful.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

i don't like those kind of things that don't let you do nothing.
but be careful. hope you feel fine in the rest of the day.