Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Carefree Day

Yesterday, Brock had meetings all day in town. I ran errands and did some work on the computer. I got everything done so that I could simply rest today before we fly to Idaho tomorrow to do a show.

Rest I did. I slept 9 hours and then I took an hour long nap. I did run 3 miles today, though. In fact, I ran it in my fastest time yet.

The weather was so perfect...mid 70's and not a cloud in the sky. This weather makes everything seem okay. The whole world could be falling apart (which it sorta is) and on a day like today, everything is "sunny." Maybe I'm exceptionally effected by the weather, but I didn't have a care in the world today. Does good weather put you in a good mood, too?

2 comments:

Haley said...

Absolutely! I am 100% affected by the weather. It's been beautiful here in KC as well.

Barbara said...

yes. but i don't like the sunny days. I rather the sky cloudy. Because i'm always outside in the sun. and i don't like to get burned, and my eyes hurt when the sun is too bright.