Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mayberry

Yesterday, we did what we normally do when we are home on Tuesdays. We went to meetings and ran errands. Actually, I run the errands while Brock is in meetings. He dislikes errands, and I dislike meetings. It works out well.

Brock's meetings and some of my errands are in downtown Franklin. I feel like it's Mayberry, because the downtown area is old. It even has a town square area. Plus, we run into people we know. I walk to the post office and the bank downtown. When we're done with our meetings, we walk down to the tea shop and visit one of our friends who works there. Sometimes, we go into Starbucks and visit another friend who works there. Yesterday, we went to our friend's office which is right downtown and hung out for a while.

It's just great! If we don't have anywhere else to go, we just go over to our friends' house that live in that area. Yesterday, one of my errands was to go to the grocery store. I took my groceries and put them in their fridge until we were ready to come home.

0 comments: