Monday, October 06, 2008

Feeling Lazy

I stayed home all day on Saturday. Yesterday, we went to church and hung out with our friends all day just talking and stuff. It was a great couple of days.

I've also been sleeping for 10 hours a night. Part of it is that I'm tired, but the other part is that our propane that controls our heat is turned off. We just found that out on Saturday. The gas people weren't working this weekend, so we haven't had any heat. It's been great weather during the day, but at night and in the morning, it's really cold...down in the 40's at times. So, we've had the electric blanket and a space heater in our bedroom. Normally, when I wake up in the mornings, I go into the living room and read my Bible or watch TV or get online or whatever. The last few mornings, I literally didn't want to get out of bed because it was too cold everywhere else. Hopefully, we'll get the gas fixed today.

1 comments:

AUNY said...

Gas didn't get fixed, but the weather is simply perfect. I actually got a lot done yesterday. I was still very tired last night. I think that it was all of the early mornings and late nights.