Thursday, October 16, 2008

In a Rush

Yesterday, we got up and got ready to run. Then, Brock was doing some work on the computer, and I was working around the house when my sister called on Skype. I hadn't talked with her for a while, so it was great! We talked for about an hour. I ran out the door to do my 30 minute run. By the time I came back, we only had 20 minutes before we had to leave in order for Brock to get to a lunch meeting.

Therefore, I rushed my workout. Now, I feel like I'm paying for it. I think that I might have strained a muscle in my back. I can still move and breath fine, but it's so tender back there. I had Brock sorta push on it last night, and it was just too tender. Any suggestions nurses or doctors out there? Do you think that it's strained or what? It's definitely a muscle on the upper right side of my back kinda in between my shoulder blades and backbone. It's sore, but I can still function with my day.

Also, I left my phone at home. I never realized how dependent I am on my phone. I didn't know when Brock needed to be picked up from his meeting. I couldn't call my friends to see if they were home. It's crazy to think that only a few years ago, I didn't even have a cell phone that I'm so dependent on now!

0 comments: