Thursday, May 12, 2005

Discouraged

Pray for us. Both of us are rather discouraged. We begin an FX today that is outside. It stormed all day yesterday, so who knows what will happen? We leave at 6:45 this morning to do school assemblies and then set up, do the show, tear down, and return to our hotel at around midnight. Tomorrow, it's the same thing. Then, I thought that Brock flies to Isreal Monday, but I just found out that he might have to leave on Sunday. This means that we have to leave after our show Saturday night and drive all night long in order to make his flight.

The spiritual opposition has already begun. Remember how I told you that several of the Livin It team were in car accidents last week? Well, I had a little fender bender while Brock was gone for Livin It last week. Then, yesterday, the side of the trailer got scraped up. Neither one of us has ever had anything like that happen. All in one week is not fun.

I was also looking at our summer schedule and it is rough. Since our road manager didn't work out, we will be going it mostly alone. The girl that was supposed to travel with us the entire summer will only be able to be with us for a couple of weeks.

I know that this is negative, but I feel defeated before we even start. I'm tired. I'm getting too old to work all day and drive all night only to work again. Please pray.

0 comments: