Thursday, May 05, 2005

Prayer

Brock said that while he was in Malta, he could feel our prayers. When I first started blogging, I didn't really know why I was doing it. I simply felt like the Lord wanted me to blog (that sounds funny when you put it into words). Now, I realize that this blog has created a prayer community. The Lord has really been working intensely in our lives. I believe that power comes from prayer. Thank you so much for the prayers. We can feel them.

If you have a prayer need, feel free to ask us. We would love to be praying for you as well. You can always e-mail me or comment.

We need more prayer right now. Tomorrow, Brock is meeting with all of the producers for the show about the miracles of Jesus. They are ironing out the script. It is a big deal because one of the executives of the Discovery Channel will be involved. Two of the guys from our office, Gresham and David, will be there as well. Pray for wisdom for Brock, Gresham, and David. Also, pray that the script will still claim that Jesus was the Son of God. Thank you so much for praying.

0 comments: