Monday, May 23, 2005

The Pact

The girls and I made a pact this weekend. We would help each other accomplish something we want to do before we die by the time we are 50. Amber wants to take an Alaskian cruise. Gin wants to record her own cd. Biz wants to make a quilt. I want to visit all 50 states. We are going to encourage each other to work toward these goals. I've been to 42 states, so I'm getting there. I'm going to try to make Alaska my last one and maybe we could all go on the cruise together to complete mine and Amber's goal. Hopefully, we are going to be listening to Gin's cd and sharing the warmth of Biz's friendship quilt while on the Alaskian cruise. What is one attainable thing that you want to do before you die? Tell someone and work to achieve it!

1 comments:

brian said...

brock's so sweet!

steph b.