Saturday, May 28, 2005

On the Road Again

We leave this morning and return July 28th. That is a long time. However, I'm ready to go. We lived in our rig on the road for two years. So, even though I love our house, our truck is home as well. Plus, we had a light spring as far as travel goes. I'm ready to take off! I'm going to have to remember this when I'm whining about going home in a couple of months. I'm sure that Brock will remind me. Now, it's in writing!

We have a HUGE summer in front of us. Not only do we have 12 camps, a Livin It, a couple of youth conferences, and a mission trip to Mexico, but we will be filming for the Discovery Channel television show as well. Also,we will be performing new material for tv, so we must get that ready within the next few weeks. It's going to be crazy!! Our shows are in Florida, Texas, Oklahoma, Mexico, New Mexico, and Virginia. Pray that our summer will be very successful for the Lord and that we will have the strength to endure.

0 comments: