Monday, July 04, 2005

4th of July

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. It's a time to be with friends and enjoy good food and sun! Today, we are at my parents' house in a small town outside of Houston. However, my parents are out of town. A few friends came over to spend the day with us. The friends consist of a guy and girl that grew up with Brock in Saline, LA.

The girl, Michawn, brought her husband, sister-in-law, and her two children. In fact, her little four month old child is sitting in my lap as I type this. They are in the process of moving from Phoenix, AZ to Longview, TX. They will be unloading their U-Haul tomorrow.

The guy, Brian, brought his wife, Stephanie, who went to college with all of us. She is pregnant with a boy. The due date is August 26th, and they still do not know what to name him. If you have any suggestions, please comment or e-mail me aunygill@yahoo.com.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Auny,
I'm glad you had a great 4th of July, I couldn't help but think of the great day we had on that Lake in Black Mountain so many summers ago.