Sunday, July 24, 2005

My Style

I purchased a lot of clothes this summer. Since I grew up in Daytona, I've never quite shaken the beach style. I still have "sand in my shoes" as my mom says. My favorite stores are Maui Nix, Salty Dog, and Ron Jon Surf Shop. The brand names that I sport the most are Billabong, Lost, and O'Neil. However, you can only get this stuff in beach towns. So, I save up and do most of my shopping in the summertime.

For some reason, I always dressed like a surfer. I never was a surfer, because my mom would not let me. I did body surf (that is where you catch a wave and let it bring you in all the way to the shore without a board). Brock dresses like a skater. He actually skates (except not recently because his skateboard was stolen at the Celebrate Freedom Festival in Dallas).

I tried different styles in college and when I lived in Texas. However, surfer clothes just are more me. I'm confortable in them and I know the name brands well. Maybe the reason Brock and I are often asked if we are from California is because of the way we dress.

0 comments: