Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Top 5 Craziest Moments

Here are the top 5 craziest moments of the summer:

5. Brock bit into an oyster and found a pearl!

4. Brock and I were riding on the motorcycle trying to get home before the rain hit. It began to sprinkle as we approached our hotel room. Then, it poured and stormed for hours. Had it began just two minutes earlier, we would have been stuck out in that!

3. One of the camps had fireworks and a guy was hit by one. Luckily, it only grazed his head leaving him with a small gash. I've always wondered if that would ever happen. It did!

2. Brock wearing his straight jacket at an airport.

1. When we pulled off the biggest stunt of our life!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I can't wait to see the biggest stunt of your live's. I'm glad you guy's pulled it off, I would've hated to watch it if you hadn't!