Saturday, July 23, 2005

H2O

Back in February, a fitness trainer told us how important water is to drink daily. He said that 64 ounces a day is just an estimate. Every person is unique and needs a different amount of water intake per day. He looked at me and said that I need 80 oz. per day and Brock needs 120 oz. So, we began drinking that much water a day and we have seen a huge improvement. I've thinned out slightly in the midriff area, and Brock has thinned out immensely. Also, I feel so much better and have alot more energy!

At home, I have a water bottle that holds 24 oz. that I refill throughout the day. On the road, I've been using bottled water. Needless to say, Brock and I have been through hundreds of bottles of water this summer.

Try drinking alot of water daily for yourself. You'll spend much of your time in the bathroom at first, but it really helps your mood and overall wellbeing.

0 comments: