Saturday, October 29, 2005

Portland, OR

Portland is very cool. This is my 3rd or 4th time to Portland. I visited the Gorge here. It's beautiful! However, it rains 9 months out of the year. I wouldn't be able to handle that weather. It's cold here now. Therefore, it's cold and wet. This week was the week that I got out my big jacket as opposed to my little hoodie.

I woke up 2 hours early this morning. For some reason, Pacific time is the most difficult time zone for me to adjust to. The others I seem to handle well. Even when we went to Australia, I adapted better than here. Tomorrow, with the daylight savings time I'm going to be all jacked up. One time, we flew from Maryland to Portland, performed that night in Portland, and flew back. That was the longest day of my life!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah you think its cold now. I believe the coldest it has ever been here (in my lifetime which was about thirteen years) is 15 degrees in the winter I mean that's warm compared to some places. And it doesn't snow, it rains.