Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Vision From Six Years Ago

We are performing three nights in Quincy, IL. Last night was the first night. I sat in a closet right off of the stage. Therefore, I could not see what was going except when I came out onstage to bring Brock something or perform an illusion. It reminded me of another time I sat in a closet backstage over six years ago...

It was my first summer out with Brock. We were at Pineywoods Campground. It actually might have been my first camp with Brock. I sat in that closet and prayed my heart out during Brock's message. The Lord gave me a vision. I saw a mist or cloud type form that gently hovered over and thru the crowd. Then, all of the cloud was wisped up into Brock's mouth. I think that the Lord was showing me how the Holy Spirit goes across the crowd and then gives Brock the words to say to those people.

Last night, I was praying about that same thing. After the show, Brock came backstage to the closet and asked if I had been praying. I told him yes. Brock said that he could tell because he didn't give the message that he usually gives. It was as if the Lord was giving him each word to say. I reminded Brock of the vision and told him that I was praying about that. He said that happened again last night. Brock could feel it.

Lots of people were saved and the Holy Spirit was thick in the room. I could even feel His presence in the closet on the side of the stage!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, that is so awesome Auny! It gives me excitement knowing someday I can pray for my husband in the same way!

Gin said...

Auny,

How's the book coming? I read posts like this one and it makes me wish your experiences could be placed in the homes of millions TODAY!!!

--Gin

Amber said...

I love it when the presence of the Lord is so thick, you can feel him! That is so awesome that your in-laws think so highly of you!!! What a sweet testimony!