Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Some Results from FX

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in the towns in which we put on an FX after we leave. This is an e-mail that we received from the promotor of our last FX in Harlan, KY:

Wow! I was just talking to an attorney from Harlan today about the drug problem and the problem with the break up of so many families in our area and told him the answer is to reach them with the truth of God and he told me about a lady that works in his office. This lady and her husband were going through a divorce when the FX came to town. Their children both wanted to go to the FX and so they worked it out and decided they would both take them to the event. As a result while they were there, God began to speak and to move in their lives and now they are back together as a family and stopped the divorce. The man that told me this did not know I had anything to do with the FX. Wow!! Talk
about being blown away!! I am still hearing about the results.

1 comments:

Amber said...

That is such a great testimony! I'm sure you wonder sometimes if what you're doing is really worth it. It's testimonies like that, that really pump you up and give you the strength to persist in the face of evil.