Sunday, October 30, 2005

Scenic Route

We must make that long drive home from Vancouver, WA. There are several routes we could take. However, we're choosing a northern way in order to experience some states that we've never seen. Our planned stops include an area that has natural hot springs in Montana and Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota. Also, we plan to stay in our rig the entire time. I'm rather tired of hotel rooms. Therefore, we will just pull over to sleep when we are tired and keep driving the rest of the time. It will take over 38 hours of just driving time. That's not counting site seeing or fuel and food stops. So, if you work 40 hours a week, we'll be literally driving the entire time you're working this week.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I can't say I envy you all that driving, but I sure would love to see all those North western states! I bet it's beautiful up there right now!!! Try to enjoy your road trip, your doing something most people will never get to do!