Sunday, November 27, 2005

FOOD

There were 8 of us at the Gills' this week. In a few days' time, we managed to eat 2 pecan pies, 2 pumpkin pies, a buttermilk pie, a red velvet cake, cream puffs, and oatmeal cookies. That was just dessert! The meals themselves were gigantic. Brock's mom made 2 different kinds of muffins and beef stew. Brock's dad grilled some ribs and sausage. Plus, we had turkey and Brock's mom's famous dressing. I think I ate more this week than I have in a month! I averaged 2 desserts per meal.

Now, we are at my parents' house in Texas. Hopefully, we won't stuff ourselves this week as we did last week. I don't think that I can fit anything more in my belly.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

2 desserts per meal! does that mean you're not going to be able to have dessert for like a year?!

Amber said...

Thanksgiving and Christmas, you gotta love it! Worry about those few extra pounds after the new year
that's my motto!