Monday, November 14, 2005

Music

Brock and I tend to like the same music. This year, our favorite cd's were:

-FooFighters---The second cd in the collection is the best.
-Beck---I especially like "Que' Onda Guedo." It's fun!
-Casting Pearls---This guy has an amazing voice! He happens to play guitar for the Newsboys as well as being the lead singer of this band.
-Inhabited---"One More Night" was inspired by a person who came to Sara (the lead singer and composer of this song) for help.
-Pocket Full of Rocks---I always end up worshipping the Lord when I listen to this cd. I'll be in the middle of cleaning the house listening to this cd, and I get distracted by singing to the Lord.
-Collective Soul---I enjoy listening to the album "Youth" when I'm driving.
-Dido---She's great to listen to when you are just chillin.

1 comments:

AUNY said...

I also really like MuteMath and Thousand Foot Krutch.