Friday, November 25, 2005

A Message Entitled "Get Off the Milk!"

I ate so much food yesterday that I thought I would explode. The Gills really know how to cook and they cook alot of food! I kept thinking about the message Brock gives on Hebrews 5. He talks about how you should be eating solid food and not milk. He gives the example of Thanksgiving at his family's house. He describes all of the food and how much it is and how great it tastes. Then, he tells the youth about all of the dessert. He says, "What if I were to look at all of this food that my dad had layed out for us and say, 'I think that I'll just have a glass of milk and that's all'?" He goes on to say that spiritually speaking, we do that all of the time. Our Father has a big table of healthy wonderful food for us, yet we settle for milk.

0 comments: