Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Time Off

I slept in until 9:40 yesterday morning. Those of you who know me know how unusual that is. We were so tired from our big extended weekend (Thursday thru Monday). Also, it's easy for us to really relax when we are at either one of our parents' houses. I cannot clean the house or clean out a closet or anything here. When we lived on the road for those two years, we often stayed a while at our parents' houses, so they feel like home to us. We will be here in Louisiana with Brock's family until Sunday. Then, we'll go to my parent's house in Texas for the following week.

We just found out last night that the DISCOVERY CHANNEL SHOW in which Brock is the lead investigator will air DECEMBER 11TH! Look for THE MIRACLES OF JESUS on the DISCOVERY CHANNEL. Tell everyone you know. Tell all of your family when you see them or talk with them on Thanksgiving. I'll tell you more about that next week.

3 comments:

the hoops said...

awesome, i will def. tell the family!

Amber said...

I can't wait to see that show, I've been waiting to hear when it would be aired!!!

Anonymous said...

I will spread the word about the show. So excited about it, praying God will use it to reach the lost in a mighty way.