Sunday, May 28, 2006

Audio Adrenaline's Last Spirit West Coast Show

We went to see Audio A because it might be the last time we get to see them. They've been at Spirit West Coast for 15 years and this was their last one. Brock wanted to watch them from out in the crowd. I began there but couldn't see over everyone's heads so I went backstage. It was so awesome to see the entire crowd getting into all of the songs. The crowd just loved them!

Backstage, Joy Williams and Bart from Mercy Me watched the concert. It was cool to see other artists watching them play for the last time on that stage. There was a sense of respect. They did a great job too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Auny! Did Brock tell you that we had a mini-reunion in Mobile AL? I spotted him staring at a bowl of fruit sunday morning before he went off to a gig. the Lord certainly has increased your ministry since we last saw you guys in Marshall six years ago.

Enjoy your vacation and wear a helmet while riding yur motorcycle! We saw a lot of head trauma while Jacob was in acute care at Baylor Rehab. For info about Jacob checkout jeannedamoff.com.
Mr. D in Marshall

AUNY said...

I will check out that website. My first question to Brock was about Jacob. During the 4 years I worked at Trinity, he would come over every now and then and hang out with some of the students after school. He was always such a nice kid. Also, I would see your cute wife working with the cheerleaders or dance team or whatever it was. Your family is such an inspiration. Also, how you handled Jacob's accident was amazing...very stongly and godly. It was great to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I grew up on Audio A and its just an amazing feat that they are still kicking it. I think I own every single one of their cds..and still rock out to them in the car!