Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Girl Time

When I hang out with the girls that I was with last weekend, it takes me back to a time when I had my whole life in front of me. Back then, I was just Auny...undefined. Now, I'm Auny...Brock's assistant, stage manager, stage producer, and wife. Gin is a graphic designer and wife. Biz is a camp director and wife. Amber is the mother of two and a wife. These are all great things, but sometimes you can lose your identity. It is so good for us to spend girl time together once a year. It's funny because we love being together. However, toward the end, we're ready to get back to our lives.

Last year, we ended with everyone making a pact to watch the movie the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants on the same day just in different movie theaters in different states. This year, we bought the sequal in book form to read. I'm reading it first and then I'll send it to one of the other girls with a handwritten letter. It's going to be fun!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I can't wait to get the book and a handwritten letter! Until then, I'm really enjoying the pictures from last weekend!

GOOD TIMES!!!!

Gin said...

hahahahah...brock, shame on you for ruining the end for us!!!