Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Vegas-Shows

The best show was Cirque De Suleil's "O." I cannot even describe how incredible the show is. Most people say that it's the best show in Vegas. The Cirque shows are almost an ellaborate acrobat show. They have people doing amazing things with their bodies hanging from the ceiling or twisting their legs in such a way that you don't know if it's human. Many of the acrobatics in this show were done under water. Therefore, the majority of the stage was a big tank of water. It really was indescribable.

We saw several magic shows. The best one was Penn and Teller. Also Lance Burton was really good. I thought that he might be cheesy, but the show surprised me. Dirk Arthur's matinee show was cheesy. It was good to watch as much magic as possible though. Mac King performs stand up and does a great show.

We see a lot of shows in the world. After this weekend, my favorite Cirque show is definately "O." In fact, it's one of my favorite shows that I've seen. My favorite magic show is David Copperfield and my favorite comedian is Brian Reagan. The most moving Broadway show is Les Miserables. My favorite show overall is Blue Man Group. If any of these ever come to a city near you, go and see them!

4 comments:

Matt said...

i can't wait for vegas to come to a city near me...

Barbara said...

i have seen Cirque De Suleil's “saltimbanco“ i think is the little one hahhaha but it was the most incredible show i ever seen in my life. i even cry at the end because the excitement.
I have seen David Coperfield too. the little one again, but it was good.
i think those shows you see, it can´t compare with the one i seen. i will like to see it.

Anonymous said...

Brian Regan!

"It feels like my insides, want to be on my outside... But I'm no doctor."

Grape and cherry are both "favorites". Just one's a little more favorite than the other...

Moosen! I saw a flock of moosen!

I walked on the moon. ;)

Anonymous said...

^ That's my Brian Regan post up there.