Monday, May 01, 2006

Heart Lifted

You guys must have been praying yesterday because shortly after I posted, I started feeling great. My throat started clearing up and I began driving. It was a beautiful day. Nobody was awake yet, so it was just me sitting up in front of the truck. I listened to worship music and got caught up in how big our Lord is. Suddenly, that familiar peace began stirring within me and I could feel the reassuring presence of the Lord. His presence was sweet and light. My heart lifted and I knew that no matter what happened, I could have this peace at all times. God is bigger than any problem that I have.

We hear this statement all of the time, but it's funny how many times I forget. It's almost as if the only way I truly GET IT is if the Lord Himself reveals it to me again and again. He is always reminding me of His faithfulness and greatness. He is so patient with me.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

woow it must feel great.
i´m glad you feel better.

Gin said...

I agree. God is longsuffering, as He promises in His word. I'm so dense sometimes! OK, not just sometimes...daily! He never ceases to amaze me and bless me far above what I could ask or hope for. I'm glad He gave you rest :)