Saturday, May 13, 2006

Health Freaks

We have actually become health freaks. We skipped right over being nuts and went to being freaks! We eat a granola, fruit, and honey concoction in the morning. For lunch and dinner, we eat only meat and vegetables. We eat very little beef and we never eat white bread. For snacks, we eat fruit and nuts. We drink lots of water and no sodas ever. We don't eat anything packaged because it has hydrogenated oil in it which is very unhealthy. We try to stick to one treat per week. (Honestly, that's my downfall...sweets!) Therefore, we don't keep any sweets in the house and we go and get a good dessert for our once a week splurge. It's usually chocolate at the Cocoa Tree.

On the road, we take waters and our breakfast and snacks with us. This way we always know that we'll get a good breakfast. Then, when we eat out for lunch and dinner, we usually choose fish or chicken and some veggies as our entree.

It's not as hard as you would think. I actually don't crave anything except sweets and I get those enough. I don't even want bread anymore. That's a miracle! I feel so much better and have noticed a difference in my skin, weight, and sinuses. It really has changed our lives.

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

AUny...Matt and I definetley want to know more about all of this...I know he and Brock talked about it a little...but seriously if I could have sugar by IV through my arm, I think I would do it....:) was it hard to get started?