Friday, May 26, 2006

It's a Small World

Before I begin this post, let me clarify my post from yesterday. Brock is my family now and I didn't mean that I'm not happy with him. He totally gets me, and I love the family we have just the two of us. It's just that sometimes I want to see my parents and sister more than I get to. Now, on to today's post...

Last night, we ate dinner with our friend, Mark, and his friend. We were eating at this family style restaurant. One of our other friends, Matthew, and his wife and new baby came there to eat, so they sat with us. It was fun and felt like a small town. Then, we discovered that all of us are going to be at Spirit Coast West this weekend. It's a festival that we are doing in California. Therefore, we're going to see each other again in a couple of days on the other side of the country! It's a small world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we also saw luke and john

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I love your blog everyday, and your Uncle Bob and Aunt Oletta in Ft. Worth read them daily now also and enjoy them. But I'm afraid Brock's comments and sometimes his blogs are hilarious.

Barbara said...

yes. i think is a small world too.