Monday, October 16, 2006

American Food?

This weekend, we've eaten mexican, vietnamese, japanese, and bahamian food. If I had to choose, I would never eat American food again. What is American food? Burgers and steaks? The only way I'll eat burgers or steaks is if Brock cooks them on the grill.

Shannon is fitting in just fine. She's adventurous when it comes to food. We like to try new stuff. If it's horrible, then we have a fun story to tell.

Live a little and try something new! I happen to love Turkish food if you have any turkish reastaurants around. Tell me some of the great food you have tried.

1 comments:

Angela Rynan Durrell said...

I'm a big fan of Japanese--sushi, sashimi, hibachi, sake, you name it. Yum. Love French food, and absolutely adore Greek. Try stuffed grapes sometime. You'll realized you haven't lived up to that point. :)

Ange