Saturday, October 21, 2006

Just a Normal Day at the Post Office

The other day, I was in the post office waiting in line like everyone else. The last song I heard on the radio was going through my head. Then, I realized that I was humming out loud...very loud. The post office was rather quiet, so my humming was exceptionally audible. I didn't even know how long I'd been humming. I glanced around embarrassed.

Then, I thought that maybe the people in line thought that I was extra happy like on the Disney cartoons where everyone walks around singing and stuff. However, the song I was humming was a Metallica song. It's not exactly "Zippa-Dee-Do-Da!"

1 comments:

Angela Rynan Durrell said...

Geez, Auny, I almost spat my coffee out onto the keyboard! Hilarious! And it was Metallica--even better! Heeheeheeheeheehehee...Damn, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like that.

Irish

PS. I'm not a huge fan of metal, but I do like those guys. They're actually very good.