Thursday, October 19, 2006

More Car Trouble

On the way home from the Cocoa Tree last night, we got a flat tire. When I heard the flat sound of the tire, I tried to pretend that it was the way the road sounded for the first few seconds. Then, Brock said we had a flat and I knew we did.

We pulled over on the side of the interstate and Brock changed it out for the spare. At least the weather was nice.

I used to get all stressed out and put out when things like this happen. They seem to happen to us a lot and they come in themes. The same type of thing goes wrong in a week. (I notice that lots goes wrong especially when we are busy doing shows. Wonder why that happens???) However, I've learned that there is no point in stressing out or worrying about it. It's just life! Maybe we get more of it than the average person and maybe not. Either way, the Lord always takes care of us, so I'm not worried about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's normal A-uny, I like when things like this happen, you don't bug out. ( not every times right??)

anywho, Pleasantville comes to mind...

Anonymous said...

im proud of that girl