Friday, October 27, 2006

Road Stories

One morning, Brock was still asleep in the back of our big rig, so he was not visible. I was getting diesel fuel and Shannon was filling up our water tanks. Kim was sitting in the front of the truck putting on her make-up. As I was coming back out of the truck stop, a guy stopped me and was asking me questions about our truck. Then he said, "What do they call you, Charlie's Angels?" It was so funny! From then on, Brock would say, "Good morning, Angels" or "Come on, Angels."

We went to Walmart to pick up some extra water hoses to use in order to fill up the water coffin. Shannon and Kim were carrying the hoses behind us as we exited. The not-so-nice lady at the door asked them for their receipt. She looked as if she would not let them get by with those hoses if they did not have one. Brock had the receipt, so Kim yelled his name. He turned around and said, "I don't know them." The look on their faces was priceless. They just knew that they were about to go to Walmart jail!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for a good laugh, that was great!!!!

Angela Rynan Durrell said...

Ouch. Nasty.

I like it. Heh.

Irish

Gin said...

That is hilarious :)

Just the notion of "WalMart jail" makes me chuckle.

Gin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.