Sunday, November 12, 2006

Both Rest and Play

Yesterday, I ended up doing both. I woke up rather early yesterday, but I went back to bed and had a leisure morning. Therefore, I got a lot of rest in the morning. I dug around the bottom of drawers and the closet in order to find enough clothes to wear this week, so I didn't have to do laudry.

Then, Brock and I had a late lunch at our favorite thai place. We ran some errands, killed time at a bookstore. Then, we went to a small record store where MuteMath played in the afternoon. They barely had room to move! There were about 50 people crammed around display tables. We were directly behind them, so all we heard were them and their monitors. It still sounded amazing! Even Michael W. Smith came to observe them perform. Then, we ate at one of our favorite mediterranian places and went to the Cocoa Tree.

It was a great day of rest and play. Now, I feel like I can make it through the next couple of days in Kentucky. Pray for the shows tonight and tomorrow night.

0 comments: