Sunday, November 26, 2006

New Tricks

Today, we will go to my parents' church. I went to this church for several years before we got married. When I come back here, I am reminded about how much things change. I'm glad with where my life is now. I'm very happy with Brock and our ministry. I was happy back then, too. I cannot complain...I've had a good life so far!

Tonight, we're going to perform some new illusions for this church. Pray that they go well. Also, pray that the message with the trick goes well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen. Hey A-uny can you give me some examples of HOw can I use an illusion as a message?

Do u know several illusions that tell some great messages??

I heard of a few, like the straitjacket and one that Andre Kole does with three balls and a cross thingy.

thanks
pedro

AUNY said...

Everything went so well. Brock did a great job on the new illusions. Pedro, Andre Cole and Brock have very unique ways of using illusions to illustrate the gospel. They just come up with their own ways of doing this. All I can say is pray about it and ask God to give you some ideas about it.

Anonymous said...

thanks i will do that.

pedro