Friday, November 10, 2006

Party!

Last night, we had an after tour party at our house. It was the only time everyone could get together, so it had to be on the day we drove home from Alabama. I thought that I wouldn't enjoy it very much because I was going to be too tired. We drove home, unloaded our stuff, and I jumped in the car and went to the grocery store to buy all of the food we were going to cook. Then, we both began cooking. Brock grilled steak and chicken. I cooked potatoes, baked beans, corn bread with Brock's special butter concoction on top, and tossed some salad. It was yummy!

I enjoyed myself immensely! The Group 1 Crew guys were dancing and being crazy. We ate, laughed, danced, watched Brock do magic, ate from our chocolate fountain, and just hung out. It was so fun!

0 comments: