Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Tour is Over

This fall, we not only did Freedom Experience, but we performed in cities all over the country with the Hidden Agenda tour. It was difficult because this tour was just us. We would drive to a city, set up for 4 hours, perform for 2, and tear down for another 2. For half of that tour, we had no road manager, so it was extra tough. However, last night we performed our last show on that tour and it went great! We ended well for both FX and Hidden Agenda.

In celebration of being done with the big loading shows, I'm getting a massage today. Not only does my body take a beating loading in and out, it does during the show as well. I push the big props onstage and off. Then, getting in the illusions is hard on my body too. I'm so sore today that I might have to tell the massage therapist to go easy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, you deserve it

Gin said...

i agree with brock! enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

as for me, in celebration of the coming end of retail advertising's busiest two months, i'm going to buy a new crock pot!

woo hoo!!!!

Gin said...

i just realized i left myself open for some weed jokes...

Amber said...

How exciting for both of you! I think I'd selfishly rather have the massage though! I hope you enjoy it "VERY" much, Auny! YOU DESREVE IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's what sup

Amber said...

How exciting for both of you! I think I'd selfishly rather have the massage though! I hope you enjoy it "VERY" much, Auny! YOU DESREVE IT!!!!